Sunday, January 23, 2011

Technology sucks and blows

the woman who needs reading glasses to text is now reduced to blogging on her phone. my laptop died tonight when my mother called me.  i do not think it was a coincidence. she has that effect on people so why not a computer? i cannot even make a damn capitol letter on this fucking thing and i'm reduced to four letter words. please pray to the technogods that i can get all my vitally important funny dog pictures and music off the hard drive.

6 comments:

  1. Your mother has the effect of making people's hard drives crash? Hey, are you my sister, you know, that one I always wanted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes 4 letter words are the most effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CD, maybe we were seperated at birth. In thee huge Mormon families who would ever notice?

    Fanny, I guess the 4 letter words helped. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know what happened to it? Coz... I'd be happy to take a look at it to see if it can be saved.

    Can't have anything standing in the way of good bloggage now, can we?

    ReplyDelete