Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What keeps you going?

Little things that keep me going:

Sleeping in really late with my dogs after working the late shift.  Furry warmth and comfort.

Iced Mocha and chocolate chip cookies for breakfast.  But not every day.

A huge pack of batteries in my nightstand.  No more late-night desperate, horny searches for batteries.

Wearing a fancy bra and panties to work.  Under my clothes, of course.  Makes me feel awesome all night.

Drink-and-bitch time with my ho friends.  A great way to blow off steam. 

Driving with my dogs, their fuzzy heads out the window and ears flapping in the breeze.  It always makes me smile.

Watching cooking shows with my youngest.

Hearing, "Mom, will you help me proof my paper?"

Blasting rock music while I clean the house. 

What keeps you going?

2 comments: